DigesTiv – natural dietary supplement providing a real solution for a variety of problems of the gastrointestinal tract.
What is DigesTiv?
DigesTiv is an effective biologically active supplement developed especially for treating all types of problems of the digestive system, from the lighter ones and up to the most severe, and to provide their total elimination. DigesTiv helps to balance and protect the digestive system. DigesTiv brings great results in relatively short periods of time.
DigesTiv is intended for draining toxins from the intestines and the liver, contribute to the rehabilitation of mucosa and tissue throughout the digestive tract, helps to reduce and prevent ulcers, infections and pain.
DigesTiv contributes to the balance, defense and moderation of the whole digestive system, including the PH balance and renovating mineralization.
The beneficial effects of DigesTiv
- DigesTiv helps against flatulence, heartburn, constipation, diarrhea, ulcers, hiatal hernia, irritable bowel, various fungi, including candida albicans and more.
- DigesTiv helps to treat gastrointestinal infection, especially Helicobacter pylori, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative Colitis, gastritis and Diverticulosis.
- DigesTiv contributes to the absorption of nutrients and full assimilation of the nutritional components in the digestive tissue and balances the flora.
- DigesTiv balances the PH level of the digestive tracts and absorbs toxins from the guts and the liver.
- DigesTiv allows an external treatment of: wounds and ulcers on the skin, and the lining of the mouth and esophagus, acne, aphthous stomatitis, herpes (on the skin, nails and vagina), throat and gum infections, oily skin, eczema, chafe, itching, and more.
Why do we need DigesTiv?
In the modern age we consume excessive amounts of processed foods, coffee and alcohol. We are also going through a lot of stress, which causes imbalance of the digestive system and various problems in all its parts. DigesTiv balances and restores the digestive system and eliminates the damage of the time and malnutrition.
DigesTiv – the action
After taking DigesTiv, its components are sticking to the tissue and lining of the digestive system. It creates an active and effective protection, which also prevents the development of harmful and negative kinds of bacteria (helicobacter pylori) and fungi (candida albicans). Additionally, DigesTiv neutralizes toxins and harmful toxins and substances from the food, and prevents them from attacking the digestive system.
DigesTiv was specially designed for improving absorption, treating and rehabilitating the digestive tract.
DigesTiv contains large amount of high quality pure propolis, which was processed through micronization, in high sterility (most types of propolis aren’t treated with this procedure), bee pollen, chlorella algae, active vegetal coal, glycyrrhiza (contains very low level of DGL, having only the useful parts of the plant).
General usage guidelines:
Against abdominal pain flatulence, irritable bowel syndrome, candida albicans, hiatal hernia, gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer, etc.: 1-2 capsules up to 3 times per day, before meals.
Against chronic constipation: 1 capsule, 3 time a day, along with Biocal, amount of 1-5 spoons a day, and gradually to increase the dose.
Against diseases such as Helicobacter pylori, infections of the intestines and stomach (gastritis), heartburn and injuries of the esophagus, Crohn’s diseases, Ulcerative Colitis and more – please contact the information department.
External treatment with DigesTiv:
Against aphthous stomatitis, mouth ulcers, gum problems (inflammation in regression), wounds – including acne, herpes, chafe, skin fungi, and body ulcers – including diabetics: empty a capsule into a dish, add half a teaspoon of warm water and mix well. Wait for 10 minutes and apply on the skin few times a day, as needed.
For treating vaginal fungus – please contact the information desk.
*For additional information regarding baby care – please contact the information desk
DigesTiv – your natural treatment for any digestive problem.