T-3 – an essential foundation for enhancing body cell resistance to destruction and for a more effective immune system and defense mechanisms
- T-3 constitutes a key treatment for immune system disorders and degenerative diseases.
- T-3 is an important nutritional supplement for the treatment and prevention of numerous serious illnesses as well as for delaying the aging process. T3’s unique composition helps the body’s immune system and defense mechanisms to develop optimal and balanced capabilities while inhibiting the formation of and neutralizing free radicals.
- T-3 constitutes an essential foundation for enhancing body cell resistance and strengthening the body’s immune system.
Modern life dictates intensive and unbalanced daily schedules which ultimately weaken the body’s protective capabilities.
The body’s ability to withstand serious diseases is undermined and we become more vulnerable and exposed. T-3 offers an effective and proven solution for preventing and treating the body’s weakened protective defense mechanisms.
T-3, considered the body’s most important antioxidant and produced solely by body cells, constitutes a resounding breakthrough as a catalyst for the body’s self-production of glutathione. T-3’s unique composition helps the body’s immune system and defense mechanisms to develop balanced reactions and to effectively counter illness while inhibiting the formation of free radicals and neutralizing existing ones.
What is T-3?
T-3 is a natural and concentrated supplement that contains isolated whey protein (with no casein and with a tiny amont of lactose and fat) as a source of high quality protein.
T-3 undergoes a natural enhancement process for more effective bioactivity and availability of its ingredients and their benefits in the cell. It is the only product that enables the cell’s natural self-production of glutathione.
- Helps to treat and prevent immune system failure disorders, including autoimmune diseases.
- Considered as the “king of all antioxidants – supports vitamins C, E, etc.
- Supports immune system activity, enhances macrophage and lymphocyte function and enables them to reach their full potential, with maximum balance.
- Important for assisting and supporting cancer patients, including during chemotherapy and radiation treatment (with the consent of the primary care physician). Important for preventing the growth of existing tumors and the development of new ones.
- Helps to prevent and treat geriatric and degenerative diseases such a Parkinson’s, arthritic diseases, Alzheimer’s, cancer, muscle atrophy, etc.
- Helps to prevent and treat heart and blood vascular diseases – reduces damage caused by heart attacks and provides post-coronary support and protection.
- Decreases the risk of brain hemorrhages and brain damage.
- Acts as an effective neutralizer of numerous toxins in body and liver cells.
- Helps to treat eye diseases, such as ocular hypertension, cataracts, etc.
- Rehabilitates red blood cells and the lymphatic system and protects them from damage.
- Helps to treat diabetes and effective in preventing its damaging effects.
- Highly effective in the treatment of lung disorders, such as infections, asthma, emphysema, cystic fibrosis and coughs – T3 is an excellent mucolytic agent. Especially recommended for those with a low concentration of glutathione in body tissue –immunosuppresed children, adults and the elderly who require additional glutathione.
- Excellent for athletes – increases athletic performance and prevents damage caused by exertion.
- Natural anti-aging properties – decelerates the aging process.
T-3 enables body cells to produce an optimal amount of components that are most essential for protecting cells and their environment, such as glutathione (GSH) and with gluthathione peroxidase, which provide effective overall protection of body cells, organs and systems.
Today we know of some 200 diseases related to the inability of cells to produce an optimal amount of glutathione, which is the most important raw material for the stability and functioning of the body’s immune system and defense mechanisms and essential for optimal cell and organ function. It is the body’s main antioxidant and is produced solely by its cells.
Medical trials have shown that glutathione is only effective when produced by the human cell, and is not available externally as a supplement.
Directions for use
Babies and children: For nutritional or health benefits: Please call our consultants for professional and precise information.
Adults: For proper maintenance, prevention of radiation damage, age damage, etc. : 1 Tbsp daily, as part of a healthy nutrition regimen.
For infections: lungs, throat, sinuses, bladders, mucous (phlegm), etc.: 2 Tbsps daily.
For immune system failure disorders: cancer, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, Crohn’s disease, severe lung infection, Alzheimer’s, chronic tiredness, Parkinson’s, etc.: 2-3 Tbsps daily, together with CareTiv, Cell Oxygen 2 and T6.
Please note: each tablespoon contains 9.3 g of full quality protein. Patients who cannot take protein should consult their physician.
Comment Sensitivity to T-3 is very rare, as most allergenic properties – lactose, casein and fat – have been removed. Those sensitive to lactic protein only should contact our consultants or their own physician.
- Add T3 to ¾ cup of your favorite drink (water, natural fruit juice, milk, yoghurt, soy milk, etc.) mix well and drink immediately. Take at least 30 minutes before or after a meal. Do not heat.
- Store T-3 in a cool dry place, or in the refrigerator if necessary.
There are no reviews yet.